Reviving my website (again) – but this time it’s different.
- After watching SOTW, I realized how much I miss WordPress (I fix WordPress sites all day for a living, but forgot about using it for myself)
- I need a creative platform (that isn’t closed wall popular social media, that stuffs poison) to document what I create, and to also push me to be more creative
- Blogging is a healthy hobby, healthy hobbies are good hobbies
- I’m doing this for me, posting whatever I currently find interesting or whatevers stuck in my head, no one topic and no genre’s trageting one group/type of audience
- I stumbled on the concept of micro blogging, and think it’s pretty cool direction for this site